Other than investing time and money, bitcoin is not in any way different from other world currencies. You can earn bitcoin but the methods are entirely different from what fake bitcoin platforms and hungered-bitcoin finders spread.
If you want to earn money, what are you supposed to do?
- Learn a skill or acquire a degree for whatever skill you are good at.
- Build a network
- Put yourself out there through social platforms and offer value first.
- Land clients and work
When you work, you will make money, more money. And there are many other skills (not even IT skills) you can learn without a degree. But, we are not discussing career growth today. This is similar to earning bitcoin. Just like earning currencies like the dollar, euro, and pounds, you have to earn bitcoin by putting things into action.
There are companies, platforms, and stores that accept bitcoin as a form of payment, similar to accepting normal currencies as payment. Shopify is an example.
No wonder bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are somehow different from regular money. Bitcoin is operated on de-centralized, peer to peer transactions between parties with no intermediaries; nobody controls it, not an organization or any platform but most online stores and businesses now utilize cryptocurrencies as a means of payment because it’s effective, fast, and cost-efficient and the crypto assets are run on Blockchain ensuring full-package security.
Do not get discouraged yet. As you are reading this article, some traders and investors are earning bitcoin fast and easily. The methods are not magical as people portray them. You have to put in actions just the way you put in actions to earn normal money.
A QUICK DEFINITION OF WHAT BITCOIN ENTAILS
Bitcoin is a digital currency that was created in January 2009 to operate as a decentralized currency that serves as a peer-to-peer means of payment between two parties. Bitcoin offers lower transaction fees to users, unlike traditional currencies. Again, nobody issues bitcoin or backs it-not the government, not an individual.
Bitcoin is also not physical but the balances are kept on a public ledger that everyone can assess. We all can agree that the birth of bitcoin gave rise to other cryptocurrencies assets (hundreds of them) that are collectively called altcoins.
NOW WE WILL DISCUSS HOW YOU CAN EARN BITCOIN FAST
- Earn bitcoin when you shop online: A lot of buyers take advantage of this method to earn a measurable amount of bitcoin. Most people take advantage of online stores’ 30% payback and stopped buying from a physical store that accepts only traditional payment methods.
An example is an American store, Lolli. When you install an extension on your browser, check out with it when you make your payment. You will get 30% back in form of bitcoin. Other examples of stores that offer cash-backs are foldapps and bitcoin rewards.
Do you see how easy this seems? Just buy and earn bitcoin wherever you are.
- Earn through Micro-payment sites: This may not seem reliable to you but for sure, you will earn free bitcoin here. On Micro-payment sites, you will be tasked to carry out some fun activities such as playing games, clicking ads, completing captcha and filling surveys. You could do this for hours even the whole day and end up earning less than $1 in BTC. This is a free BTC and if you can be patient enough to invest a few hours daily for months, you will make some money.
- Depositing on Interest-bearing account: Another visible way you can earn bitcoin is through an interest-bearing account. As someone who already owns cryptocurrencies, you can deposit your bitcoin on an interest-bearing account to gain more interest.
Some companies actually offer bitcoin loans to customers which means customers can save their bitcoin for as long as they want and earn annual interest on it. You can also lend out your bitcoin to acquire interest.
In case you have substantial bitcoin lying in your wallet for nothing; make interest with it is a very great way to make more money.
- Earn fast bitcoin through affiliate program: Earn bitcoin when you market crypto-based products online. There are crypto-based platforms that offer long-lasting bitcoin rewards to affiliate markets while others do it once. Once you sign-up with these platforms, get your affiliate link and start sharing on different social platforms with informative content that offer value to people.
If you own a blog, it’s a suitable page for you to promote these products to hundreds and thousands of readers. When potential buyers click and buy, you earn bitcoin.
- Become a bitcoin worker: This is easy, do not be confused. Some platforms pay in bitcoin to freelancers and online remote workers. Examples of skills you can offer are writing, graphic design, web design e.t.c.
There are several other ways you can earn in bitcoin, some of them only warrant your effort and time. For example, if you have an astounding knowledge about crypto and Blockchain, reach out to Blockchain platforms and submit your samples for a writing job. Put in some great writing pieces for others and make cool cash. Effort, time and, patience are always needed.